Thursday, June 20, 2013

TTT Challenge Winners - Beach/Summer Theme Challenge

Time again to announce the winners of our challenge here at Shelly's Images.  As many of you know, the beach is one of my favorite places to be so this challenge is one of my favorites.  I loved seeing all of the beach and summer projects that were entered!

Our "Beary" Favorite project is #24 CraftyGirl from CraftyGirl Cards and Crafts. First I have to thank CraftyGirl for being such a regular here at Shelly's Images.  I always enjoy seeing the projects that CraftyGirl enters.   We loved this fun project!  Absolutely perfect for our challenge and such a wonderful sentiment!  I will be emailing you very soon with your $6 gift voucher.  Please also be sure to grab your "Beary" Favorite badge here.
We also have two more awards to round out our Top 3 for this challenge.  These awards go to #5 Michelle from Lady of Leisure Ink and #21 ScrappyMo! from Scraps of Life by ScrappyMo!

Michelle, this is another PERFECT project for this challenge.  When we visit the beach we go to Anna Maria Island in Florida.  I truly consider it my "home away from home".  Aaaanyway...we always make at least one visit to Joe's Eats and Sweets.  I swear there is no other place on Earth like it.  This project reminds me of our visits to Anna Maria Island and Joe's Eats and Sweets.  Ok, I have to share a picture of our youngest daughter Taylor with her ice cream from Joe's.  How about a little Throw Back Thursday? (TBT as my daughter informs me it is called)  
Taylor's visit to Joe's Eats and Sweets in 2004
Faith (on the left) and my daughter Taylor with their Joe's
 Eats and Sweets cones in 2012


Crazy how fast they grow up!  Whew, thanks for the little trip down memory lane!  We should get back to talking about our winners.

ScrappyMo! We really enjoyed the wonderful textures and beach elements on your amazing project.  It truly is wonderfully beachy.
Michelle and ScrappyMo!, please be sure to grab your Top 3 badge here.

Thanks again to everyone who entered our challenge.  Your creativity always inspires us.  

Our new challenge is starting today.  I hope you will join us again.  We can't wait to see what you will create.   

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh look at 'little' Taylor! What adorable photos Shelly ... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos! Thanks so much for choosing my card for one of the top 3 - I am thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly,
    You have such beautiful children! Love the photo and yes they do grow up fast! My son is graduating from High School next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooohw so sweet young Taylor.

    And winning girls, congrats, such fab creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the win and sweet pics of your daughter.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete