Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tutorial Tuesday - 3D Card - Another Version

I have had such fun looking through blogs lately at amazing tutorials.  Needless to say there is SO much inspiration out there.

My project today was inspired by a project that I saw from Crafty Kate.  I loved the 3D effect given by the layers and thought I had to give something similar a try for my "Field of Dreams" project.  I have also been getting SO MUCH inspiration from one of my favorite new blogs called Contadina K.  Vivian has tutorials that are SO much fun to watch.  The "watercolor" technique that I share with you in this video is inspired by her videos.


Whew, I was so out of practice filming videos. If you have trouble viewing the video above please click this link.

As I mentioned in the video we are going to offer you the frames I used for my project.  

If you use Make the Cut you can download this file - http://www.4shared.com/file/plMf_G9C/shellysimagescom-circleframefi.html

The following .jpg are great to use as templates.  Just insert the files into a Word document.  Be sure to adjust the size for your project.  Then print and use as a template.  Or, feel free to use your cutting machines and import the file as a pixel trace.




6 comments:

  1. Shelly, what a wonderful tutorial. Love your 3D card. Thanks so much for the files, can't wait to try them in my Cameo. I am off to check out the link to the other blog and take a look around the store.
    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed watching this video and thanks for sharing the templates!
    Margy (DS4J)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shelly,looks interesting.Going to watch later today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Video Shelly! Love the FINAL PROJECT TOO!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card you made and great video! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it and the background images!

    ReplyDelete