Friday, February 10, 2012

Fabulous Freebie Friday

Hi everyone!

Whew...seems like life has been so crazy lately.  I have been so busy creating new images that I haven't had much time for creating freebies.

This week I thought I would offer you a fun Valentine's Day sentiment.  I am making some projects that required a less "elegant" Valentine sentiment.  And I thought many of you might be doing the same types of projects.

Sorry...our freebie event has expired

This freebie will be available from now through Monday.  After that it will travel to our store.

Please remember...
  • Sharing freebies isn't allowed.  Please send your friends in to get their own copy.
  • Please leave us a little comment if you enjoy our freebie.  Hearing from you might get me inspired to make more freebies for coming Fridays.  :)

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Shelly for the wonderful Freebie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, thank you so much. This is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for yet another fabulous freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I also always look forward to tutorial Tuesday.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great FREEBIE - Thanks so much! This is very kind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Shelly this is a great freebie:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you I have just the card to add this too.

    ReplyDelete