Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tutorial Tuesday

It's Tuesday, so time for another Tutorial. I like little projects and special folds, so I thought it would be nice to show you, how to make your own Corner Bookmark.

Supplies: a piece 6 x 6 inch of Cardstock
Scoring Tool
Tape
Punch or Borderabilities
Stamp (of Shelly's offcourse!)
Desingpapers
Embellishments


Mark the center of 3 sides of the Cardstock and score as shown.


Fold as shown.


Put a stroke of tape as above and if you want to make a border on the downside, now is the time to do that, I used a Martha Stewart Punch.


Now the Bookmark is ready and you can dress it up. I kept the behind simple because it gets to tick otherwise.



This is how it looks finished. My little daughter loves to read and took it right away.

This size is rather big, but you can adjust the size easy to a smaller piece.

I hope you have fun making it!!!

6 comments:

  1. oooh....I just love this Amanda! Great tutorial. I have been wanting to make one of these and now I can! Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tutorial, Amanda! Your bookmark is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a stunning tutorial...:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous!! I have to make one of these and was clueless - thanks for the tutorial. Beautiful decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda - this is just gorgeous! =) Lovely work and a terrific tutorial!
    Hugs & Happy Days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amanda - This is beautiful!!!!! Thanks a bunch for the tutorial, it's great inspiration! I can see that this can be embellished to your hearts content or made simple. Printing right now and going in the file!!! Hugs, sharon :o)

    ReplyDelete