Thursday, May 19, 2011

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge - 5-19-11

It is time for another challenge here at Shelly's Images.

And this week our challenge is "Show us what you got!"

Yep...anything goes!  And I love this type of challenge because we get to see so many wonderful entries from all of you.

Just post your new projects using inlinkz below.  Remember, all projects should be new.  No backlinking allowed. And we would love it if you would leave us a little comment while you are here. 

For inspiration I thought I would show you Jen's fabulous Pansies card.
I LOVE this twisted easel card.  I hope that Jen will show us how to make one some day.  And Jen added another twist by making the front of the card an open frame.  It just turned out so beautiful.

Ready?  Set?  Show us what you got!!!




7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great challenge...Jen your card is stunning. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card.
    Thanks for the chance to join in.

    Fiona. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm seeing a lot of the twisted easel cards, I'll have to try one! Thanks for a great open challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your challenges, the cards by the DT are awesome! Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank for a fun challenge...love your card! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time here. Thanks for the challenge and allowing me the opportunity to share my art! :)
    Tori

    ReplyDelete