Monday, November 1, 2010

WINNER WINNER

Chicken Dinner!
Happy November First! 
I know we were going to pick our "Guess How Many" contest winner yesterday, but somehow or another I got carried away by all the scariness and little goblins that came knocking yesterday!

So is the suspense killing you yet??


I can show you Halloween Photos if you don't mind a little more time killing?! 

Okay, Alright, I'll quit dragging this out!
Our Shelly's Images Halloween 'GUESS HOW MANY' winner is-
Tink with a guess of 134

Congrats Tink - email me with the 2 images of your choice from Shelly's Images Store at min@shellysimages.com

There were actually 139 little pieces of Halloween Candy in that Jar....I think after last night though, it might be a few pieces lighter.  :D

Thanks to EVERYONE who played along with us for this contest. 
Stay tuned, you never know when we're going to have another one!
Happy Monday!
~Min~





3 comments:

  1. Ooooh....Congrats Tink!

    And thanks Min for this super fun contest. I can't wait for the next one. :)

    ReplyDelete