Monday, November 8, 2010

Marvelous Monday with Prancer

Marvelous Monday with Prancer!

Well although you all first will celebrate Thanksgiving... We would love to show you
what we are busy with for December. 
I don't know how that is for you. But I'm so totally into Christmas spirit already. Normally it starts with me half December. But with all these stunning new images from Shelly for Christmas.... well it's no wonder that I'm in the mood already.
This week we would love to bring Prancer to your attention.
Prancer
And to make it even better you get a real discount today! So you better hurry to the store and grab Prancer HERE!

Our DT made this beautiful cards and projects with this inspiring image:


Sammi added such a beautiful sparkles around Prancer!

Scrappy gave Prancer a beautiful real vintage look!

Marion decorated a Matchbox with Prancer.

Min gave Prancer a soft rustic look.

I hope that you all are inspired as I am by all these beauties!
Please let us know and show your cards with him at our CDAC Group HERE!

Thanks for looking and leaving a lovely comment.
xxx
Marion

7 comments:

  1. Ohh...I just love these cards. And I really love this image! Great job Shelly! Great creations girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. each card is gorgeous and I love the prancer image, super job. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh...have I said lately that I have the BEST DT! You girls really have inspired me with these images. Thanks for bringing Prancer to live! And thanks so much for dropping in to see us Sandi and Rhonda! That means so much to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image Shelly...and I love the cards that were made with it for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw my name and thought I commented already, until I realized it was CelticWoman, we both have the same name and ironically spelled the same!
    Anyway, Prancer is on of my favs that I'll be using on my cards this year.
    Great job all on your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards from the DT, great image Shelly, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Prancer and he is the focal point of my Christmas cards this year. I will pop over to CDAC and try to post it there....otherwise, it is on my blog
    http://aprilsalley.blogspot.com/2010/11/two-day.html

    ReplyDelete