Thursday, September 23, 2010

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday's "All Dressed Up" Challenge Winner

Thank you to everyone who played in our "All Dressed Up" challenge! You all provided us with some wonderful eye candy to look at, and did a great job "Dressing Up" your creations! I loved visiting your blogs and getting to see all the creativity. Such a talented group of ladies!

The creations were all wonderful.... So much so that I couldn't pick a favorite. So, I let my friend, Mr. Random.Org pick for me, and he chose.....

#6 Jessica L!!!!!!

Congrats, Jessica! You have won one free digi of your choice from the SI store! Whoo Hoo! Jump on over to the SI store and choose your free image, then email Shelly with your choice.

Thanks, again, to everyone, for playing along with us! Please join us in our new challenge. We love to see your creations.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jessica! I can't wait to hear which image you choose from the store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jessica!!! Can't wait to see what you create with your winnings!
    Hugs!
    ~M

    ReplyDelete