Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fab Follower of the Week!

Happy Survivor Wednesday - oops, I mean Happy Fab Follower Day!  :)
Shelly and I are big Survivor fans and so happy that this season of survivor has started (even if they've confused us and changed the day from Thursday to Wednesday).

Today we want to celebrate our First Fall Fab Follower of the Week -
Drum Roll Please -
April of April's Alley
If you haven't taken a stroll through April's blog, you really should.  I just LOVE all her FALL like themed projects and she has one of the neatest card folds I've seen lately. 
Definitely going to have to figure that one out for myself! 

Thanks so much for your inspiration and creativity April! 
We're so happy to have you as Our Fab Follower of the Week!
Hugs!
~Min~

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations April! We are so happy to have you as our Fab Follower this week!!!! I am on my way to your blog to leave you a little note there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited to see I am the Fab Follower!! It is actually a very easy card to make and has great presence. It can be made with one piece of CS, but if making a few it is easier and more efficient to make it using two pieces. The left side is just that, part of the card and the right side folds down from the top.

    ReplyDelete