Thursday, July 8, 2010

Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge

After last night's teeny teaser, I figured I'd better 'fess up a fast about today's theme! See I was thinking about all of the TIMEs in our lives that we celebrate together, and it occurs to me that there is so much more to rejoice in than Christmas and Birthdays. So for this weeks theme we need to celebrate the things we love the most about our friends and family. This weeks theme is ANYTIME (everyday) cards, layouts, or projects.

No Birthdays, Christmas, Weddings, Baby or any other holiday themes. Anyday and Anything can be joyous! Show the people you know and love how much you care about them everyday! Celebrate the 'small stuff ' and find yourself a tiny bit of happiness - and don't forget to tell us all about it in your blog post!! Hope you have fun with this!

Here are the few rules for this challenge:

1.) Follow the theme!
2.) No backdating or using previously posted cards/projects. Your submissions MUST be new!
3.) Please use direct links to your submission, NOT just to your general blog. You must also include a link back to us in your blog post as well. Any entries without a link back to us will not be considered for prizes.
4..) Have fun!

PLEASE turn off word verification! Our DT strives to comment on every submission when possible. Word verification slows down this process for us, and may even freeze up our computers. We cannot guarantee comments if you do not disable word verification. We highly recommend comment moderation if you are afraid of blog spam. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding on this matter!

15 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic challenge Scrappy! I can't wait to see the entries for this challenge. Have fun everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea Scrappy.... I so love this one. Can't wait to see what entries will come in!!!
    Awesome job!@
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Challenge! My hubby sure needs an anytime card after the SUPER MAN he has been the past month!! Thanks for a terrific challenge (can't wait to see what ANYTIME projects everyone comes up with!!)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just loved this challenge! It was great to think outside of an occasion. I can't wait to give my card to someone, just because! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your nice comments Gisele. Scrappy did a great job with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Shelly, love this challenge from Scrappy, I happened to make a card with noooooo title at all, it is a summary card for someone don't know who yet hihih...Think just someone who needs a nice word and a card. THanks for this one ladies...hugs terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a SUPER FABULOUS idea Scrappy, and so true, we should be joyous and thankful every day of our lives.!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely challenge, I've made a very quick and simple card, (just to prove I could) but one that could be 'added' to if need be. who wouldn't be happy to see a waving bunny on on their special day! (maybe not a farmer!)
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be going 'round and commenting further on the entries tommorrow, but fabulous projects all around this week! Thank you all for joining in and playing with us at SI! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. HIhih hiya ladies yep and made another card for the challenge....wohooo.....I am on a roll Thanks Hugs and have a fab weekend. Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fabulous challenge, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the chance to enter your challenge. My entry #29 is at Crafters Digital Art Center where I have linked back to your blog in the photo description. Hope that is within your rules of entry.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the chance to enter your challenge. My entries #33 & #34 are at Crafters Digital Art Center where I have linked back to your blog in the photo description. Hope that is within your rules of entry.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome job by the DT. I submitted my entry and hope I was able to shut off word verification..... I have WP and can't figure it out, lol.

    ReplyDelete