Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Min!


Today is Min's birthday!!!! I just wanted to post a little birthday wish for her.

Sometimes in life people come into your life in the oddest ways. Well, that might describe how I "met" Min. I was Min's "secret sister" during my first year of posting at the Cricut Messagboards. I had so much fun getting to know her. Well, that was about 4 years ago and we have been friends ever since.

Through many hours of emails, video chat, forum posts, and telephone calls Min and I have come to realize that we must be sisters that were separated at birth. We are so much alike. So, I call her my "sister at heart".
Thanks for making my life better Min. You help me through rough spots and you inspire me with your strength. You make me laugh, and when I need to cry you cry with me. You prove that there really are still genuinely great people in this world.
Have a fantastic day little sis! And be watching your email for a little surprise from me. Oh...and there is a little surprise at your blog too. Be sure to check there. :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Min.
    Wishing you a happy and lovely day with your loved ones.
    And I love the story aobut how you both met each other.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girls for the birthday wishes! Good ole 29 again this year :)

    Thank you too Sis for all the kind things you had to say. I'm so blessed to have a sis like you - what God didn't give to me as a sister in my immediate family, he gave me a sister as a best friend!

    Glen made me a Strawberry Pie for a birthday treat so stay turned for the photos on the blog. It looks amazing and I'm sure will taste even better! Mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that b-day card and also Happy Belated Min, hope is was a GRAND day!!

    ReplyDelete