Monday, June 14, 2010

Marvelous Monday

Good Morning Marvelous Monday

Yes, I also can't believe it... but the weekend is over and it's another Marvelous Monday here at the SI blog. And we all know by now that this means that there is a New Image to show to you
And today it's my honor to present to you:


This Marvelous toolbox that can be used for so many occasions. This great Digital Stamp can be found HERE in the store
So here is what the fabulous Design Team came up with.

A card made by me with this great toolbox and the Freebie sentiment from the store:


And this great card is made by Audrey and I love the twist she gave to this image...

(and girls, we all agree with this sentiment, don't we?)

And the vibrant colors and fabulous coloring on this card is made by Scrappy:



I don't think that I say too much when I say that my fellow DT members really made this image come to life....
Girls thanks for these magnificent cards for Marvelous Monday. And don't forget that this image is available at a special price for today only. Hurry to the store to enjoy $1 off the regular price.

Be sure to check back tomorrow for another fun tutorial.

Love
xxxx
Marion

3 comments:

  1. The cards are fabulous. I know I say it all the time, but I just love seeing the variations that are possible with the same image. Great work team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all FABULOUS! You all did a wonderful job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME job Marion, just LOVE all the different takes on this image:)

    ReplyDelete