Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Our FIRST Award!

And a GIANT THANK YOU to our fabulous follower - Yvonne. Yvonne has an amazing blog - It's a Scrappy World and if you've never stopped by to check it out, it's a must.
Our first award here at Shelly's Images and we're VERY excited! Thank you so much for thinking of us!
With this beautiful blogger award, you're supposed to share 10 things that we love and share it with 10 beautiful bloggers.

So to share 10 things about Shelly.....
1. I love my husband. He is truly the best thing that has ever happened to me
2. I love my children. I have three daughters and a son who keep me very busy!
3. I love my friends! And I have been blessed to meet many of my friends through my hobby.
4. Of course I love to draw!
5. I love to be in my studio making cards and layouts for my friends and family.
6. I love bird watching!
7. I have always loved horses.
8. I love spending time in the pool with my children. We have lots of fun times there.
9. I love Florida. We were married there so I think a piece of my heart is there.
10. I love learning new things about paper crafting. I love visiting blogs and seeing the wonderful things that people create.

And instead of giving this to specific blogs, if you don't have this award, I'd love for my followers to share this with us!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment